New to the Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mpalozzola

Reaction score
Normally .... The Ocean. But when on land .... Sou
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all my name is Michael Palozzola, I am new to the forum here. Umm a bit about me I guess. I am a amature (how do u spell that dam word!?) photographer and a diver, those are basically my life. When not in school or at work I'm doing one of those two things, or a combination of both. I just recently bought a Sea & Sea DX-200 for my Nikon D-200, but I have no strobes yet so I'm currently kinda limited. I've been diving for about 4 years, I will probably hit my hundredth dive this summer. :eyebrow: I don't spear fish, I don't hunt, and I don't collect. :shakehead: For the most part I am a take pictures leave bubbles diver. I don't look down on others who follow other mottos, just don't :no shoot the grouper I'm snapping pictures of :rofl3: .....
My biggest pet-peeve is a diver who is clueless and doesn't care :chair: so as long as your not one of those divers, anything else just feel free to ask....
:thinkingo

:jaws: :shocked: :sharkattack: :rofl:

Oh and PS...I would like a better pirate post icon then the one available, because I tend to fluctuate between being a pirate and a ninja, but I Identify more so as a pirate but until a better pirate is available I shall remain a ninja. ..I like this one..:pirate3:...

Hi there,welcome to :sblogo:

Welcome to :sblogo:

I am happy to see you have found the smileys! Head over to the Florida Conch Divers Forum where you will find alot of great people who love to find a reason to get wet!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom