new to the group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spidermanbill:
it has been about 14 16 years since i did any real diving. then it was in fla. i have been looking for my log book so i could find any of the people i used to dive with but......(they say the mind is the second thing to go).i was wondering if anyone out there every dove off a boat run by a lady(capt. lynn) she run out of pompano bch if i remember right. we used to do alot of wreck dives etc(wpb to davie). i have also been trying to think of the inst. who taught me(padi adv. open water) he worked for the phone co. and had a dive shop( used to be in delray bch then he moved to the marina. always used lynns' boat as far as i can remember. his name started with a Z but that is all i can remember.
sure would be nice if some one knew who i was talking about.
thank you :06:

Greetings from Matt,

Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :butnhome:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom