new to the site~dive spot for sale at the end of the month in the bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I am trying to post a message for my sister who can not go on a dive due to surgery since i am more computer literate
but
i can not figure out how to post a blog re the dive
do i need permission/access/pay for membership to post ???

this is the dive
thanks

It's easy going on the Easy Goin'

Join us for a week-long diving extravaganza in balmy Bimini,

Bahamas on Aaronʼs charter of the live-aboard Easy Goinʼ

in Dania, Florida.

This 62-foot vessel sports three double-occupancy cabins. Meals are served family style in the lounge adjacent to the dive deck where the diving is easy.

We sail for the Bahamas early Sunday morning. Once we clear immigration we are off to our first dive.

Monday through Thursday you can dive five times a day including a night dive. After two dives on Friday, we return to Florida that evening. After clearing U.S. immigration, you may disembark or stay the night leaving on Saturday morning, August 5.

There are only 6 spots! Call us to SIGN UP NOW!!!!

Feel free to call your dive leader Arnie with any questions you might have. 808-554-4995.

So let's get goin'

Trip Details

$1,angel 02525 plus tax per person.

$500 deposit plus two scheduled payments (includes airport transfer, lodging, snacks and meals, soft drinks, cylinders and weights)

Embark on Saturday, July 30th 2011.

Return to Florida on August 4th 2011.

Each person must bring $105 in cash for Bahimian port tax.

Crew gratuity (10%-15% suggested) in not included.

Easy Sign up!

Easy Sign-up....Just $500 deposit holds your space.

Shark 01

Two additional payments: $500 due by May 1st and the balance (approximately $600) due July 1st.

Cancellation/Refund Policy:

Aaron's Dive Shop will refund all payments if cancelled by May 14th; after May 14th, refund is only made if a replacement person signs up for the trip (the substituting diver pays for the trip and the store then refunds the amount due to the canceling diver)

Aaron's Dive Shop will not refund cost of the trip if the diver misses the boat or if the charter operator cancels the trip due to adverse weather.

We urge all participants to purchase trip cancellation insurance.

Please contact Arnie for more information on trip insurance.

Club Members Only
As a special thank you to our Club members this offer is open to club members ONLY until March 31st then open to other customers.

ONLY 6 SPOTS Available!!!!!!

Call or stop in for additional information.

MAHALO!

Aaron's Dive Shop
307 Hahani St
Kailua, Hawaii 96734
(808)262-2333

In This Issue
Trip Details
Easy Sign up!
Your Dive Leader
Participant Requirements
Your Dive Leader
Arnie

Arnie Warshawsky

is a member of the Aaron's Dive Shop staff. He is a PADI Master Instructor and

UDT Technical Diving Instructor with a wealth of experience diving all over the world, mostly on dive liveaboards. His most recent dive vacation was on the Easy Goin' for two weeks of diving in the Bahamas and in the wrecks along the Florida coast. An avid underwater photographer (digital and film) Arnie's images show up on the Aaron's website from time to time.

Please feel free to contact Arnie for additional information 808-554-4995
Participant Requirements
Easy Goin

· PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent

· Diver certification card

· Minors must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian

· DAN Insurance is highly recommended

· Participants are responsible for arranging their transportation to Florida

(Fort Lauderdale -Hollywood International Airport is the closest air terminal)

· Valid passport with no less than six months remaining before expiration

· Personal dive gear: BCD, regulator, mask, fins, snorkel, wetsuit, dive light

· Other stuff: swimming clothes, towels, sun screen dive log, and dive computer (optional)

Ok but I dont see the price that you are selling it for and who would be shareing a room with?

:)
you would have to call the dive shop...they can tell you who you would be sharing a room with (they can possibly shuffle single people around ??)
and you have to pay the dive shop for the trip & they will reimburse my friend..I think the total for the dive is $1500 (but it is not my trip & I just quickly added it all up & dont know if there are any taxes ???)
call
Aaron's Dive Shop
307 Hahani St
Kailua, Hawaii 96734
(808)262-2333
thanks !!!!!!!

just talked to my sis she is willing to take $1300 the total price is $1525 plus tips etc
all men on board ~ roomates are up to you
you need to call the dive shop

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom