NEW! Wetherell on Saturday??? Or Sun...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in a white Honda Civic - and will bring homemade chocolate chip cookies to share (my specialty) :)

Damn, I'm missing all the fun! :mooner:

I have to work Sunday. May head over to cape ann on monday, though.:14:

What are you....a friggin manatee??? EAT SEA WEED! :)

If you add rice and cucumber/avacado you could make sushi...

Since it looks like no one has a grill I'll bring chips to go with the sandwichs.

What time are we looking at?

Whats the drive time straight from hartford to the dive area?

Ernest

Yup, today is crap! Tomorrow looks great. I'll let you know what time I will be there. I drive a dark grey, Dodge quad cab pickup, will have a kayak on it.

Today was not as crap as you think. We got out to the USS Bass and got an awesome dive in before the rain. Ed saw a whale after the dive sitting around on the boat (I only saw the mist from the spout after it already went down).

Unfortunately on the ride back my wing caught something in the boat and tore a nice big hole in the bladder. I may be able to put together a temporary patch but basically it is time for a new wing. :(

For those than haven't met me, I drive a silver toyota matrix (6'3" dark blonde guy, see my picture in my profile).

Here's a link to some directions if you don't have them. I believe the dirve is about 2 - 2.5 hours from Hartford.

Not that i am going to be there, but i thought i would point out that it takes around 1.5 hours from manchester (10 min east of hartford). Definitely an easy drive...in case anyone is ever on the fence.

"For those than haven't met me, I drive a silver toyota matrix (6'3" dark blonde guy, see my picture in my profile).'

Dont believe a word of it; he drives a Batmobile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom