New Wetsuit Concerns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ruminari

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I just bought a new Henderson Thermoprene wetsuit from a dealer I have done my fair share of business with online. Anyhow when I received the wetsuit both the arms and legs have an abundance of deep wrinkles in the neoprene. Basically like the dealer sent me a suit that has been folded up for a couple years and never hung up properly.

I took the wetsuit and layed it out flat on the floor to rest to see if the wrinkles will pop back out at all. I really don't think it is going to work as I'm sure the cells are already crushed, but I thought I would give it a shot.

Should I contact the dealer and request a new suit? As I wouldn't purchase a suit that was this wrinkled in the first place.

Thanks for the comments, I was just wondering what other people's takes were on this situation.

Our suits had wrinkles in 'em when they arrived. After being worn and hung up several times they look normal... Both suits are pinnacle elastiprene 7mm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom