New Whites Fusion Bullet Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry...was more refering to a fusion in general.....

Oh, ya, I got 6 suits in our Demo Fleet...Sport Skins, Tech w/pockets, Limited Editions w/pockets :wink: Your good. You just gotta let me know when you want to try it :D I had some at the quarry when you and your wife were there

Oh, ya, I got 6 suits in our Demo Fleet...Sport Skins, Tech w/pockets, Limited Editions w/pockets :wink: Your good. You just gotta let me know when you want to try it :D I had some at the quarry when you and your wife were there

right now i'm looking at being there both the 14th and the 22nd....or beyond that i can wait till the spring....i think that i am more in the market for tanks before a 2nd drysuit....

alright....we'll plan on the 22nd...

and yeah one of these days i'll have to get over to the shop and check them out....life has been busy and i haven't made it to plainfield recently....maybe i can shoot over some morning before work or something.....

either that or maybe we move this over to PM so i quit hijacking the whites thread...lol

I would probably buy a red one -- I've solved the footgear issues, and if I can solve the pocket problem, I'll have the absolutely ideal, nonpareil, perfect dry suit.

Assuming I can get somebody to put a neck seal on it that fits . . . :(

I would probably buy a red one -- I've solved the footgear issues, and if I can solve the pocket problem, I'll have the absolutely ideal, nonpareil, perfect dry suit.

Assuming I can get somebody to put a neck seal on it that fits . . . :(

What size is your neck? I have another order for seals coming from over seas in a couple weeks....I could get you some in your size(depending on how small)

I will try on a suit tomorrow and really look at it for the pocket sag, but I think they have done it from what I saw today. ALso, the pocket is so streamlined unless you don't want it to be. Its very slick

I think my shop actually got the seals in today -- I got a message from the proprietor.

I'm tiny, especially around the neck.

If the pockets don't sag . . . I'm so THERE already. I don't care about the streamlining -- my pockets are never empty, anyway. But not having to remember my X-shorts would be grand, and a red skin . . . well, you know I've been drooling over the one they had at DEMA last year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom