New Whites Fusion Bullet Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually if you see the images I measure 1,87 meters.. (please convert to inches/feet) and the L/XL is a little short at the legs. I just unwrap the velcro stuff at the legs and it works fine :)

Pads at the Knees... well, no PADS.. just a small tissue change.. but not that strong, I'm afraid.

@carrielSal: picasaweb.google.com/magicmind.pt/Mergulhos20091128?authkey=Gv1sRgCIq_8qDP0vK6Cg#5409565270836006914

Try this link :)

It has a flat division between torso and legs.

Not like the one showed at first post (this topic), where the red part goes down to the legs.

More like the star treck...

@carrielSal: picasaweb.google.com/magicmind.pt/Mergulhos20091128?authkey=Gv1sRgCIq_8qDP0vK6Cg#5409565270836006914

Try this link :)

It has a flat division between torso and legs.

That didn't work either, but I found this pic by browsing your photo album.

Book

My LDS won't have this skin in until next week. I really want the one in red. It's interesting how they changed the leg color to black. Not sure which I live better.

Edit: I wonder if there is a problem with picasa and SB. I put a link to the pic I found but it doesn't show up in the post.

Yeap, probably...
I have to few posts to place al ink yet.. (now with this one.. I think it will be ok)

Well, if you saw it then you know what I mean.. I loved that skin with the red on the leg part...
more than I love mine, which as you saw has the legs fully black.

Nevertheless, GREAT design and the "Ferrari" Red is a must.
Love the spandex, any way.
DO you have an idea for the price of that red skin I want?

Thanks,

Fernando
(Btw, where are you from.. I live in Lisbon, Portugal)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom