Question New XL4 with heat exchanger using non-Apeks hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well if Aqualung kits are not available then I cannot repair... that is what killed my dacor and parkway in the 90's I could not get kits to repair which is also a concern I was building with APE/k's if Aqualung is their parent ... will they end up unsupplied as well... the aqualung I had since 1988 was a gift when I got from my dad couple years after I got legal to scubadive and was no longer stealing his gear to go off to the keys when he was out of town ..

"finally my Aqualung XIV has died"

Call me doubting Thomas, all but impossible to kill, how did it die?

Cheers
mind you if I could get kits for it I would rebuild those powerhouses... they are my terminators with the cressi oil filled SPG and depth gauge

ok where can I get material to service my 1st stage xiv and both my regulators? starting just with seals and worn parts please? and are they available in north fl or miami? I am down here until I go back to japan in April

I can assist.
Make me a happy person if I can keep my old beater started using it few years after I got certified was in better condition but it has followed me around the world diving.

First stage ok, "...and both my regulators" ?

You should be able to find the XIV first stage kits online without too much difficulty, an early Titan kit will also work.

I can get the kits no problem, up until Jan this year I lived in Japan. Shipping is a factor though of course, im now in Oz.

Back
Top Bottom