New Yahoo group for Philippine Dive Industry Professionals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
Pinky ? Pinky Webb?:dance_2:
Pinky & The Brain was a cartoon in the US about 10 years ago that featured two mutated mice. As the theme song went, "One is a genius, the other's insane." Each episode was about Brain's plans to "Take over the world!" with the aid of his sidekick Pinky.

While there were numerous homorous pieces of this cartoon, the funniest were always when Brain would say: "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" and Pinky would respond with something totally off the wall. Almost always related to American pop culture though.

The Brain: We must head to a place where overweight, middle-aged people go to party and throw away money.
Pinky: Capitol Hill?

/hijack

At least it's free bumps :D

Twomixdiver:
This forum is intended for any and all persons who make their living in the Philippines Dive Industry. This will include, (but is not limited to): Dive Educators, Dive Resorts and Hotels , Liveaboard Operators , Dive Shop Owners, Equipment Importers and Distributors, Dive Tour Organizers, and Diving Doctors. Dive Masters are also welcome but should show proof of active involvement in the industry.

link:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PDIF/?yguid=66825130

Now, if someone would just give me a job in the Philippines, I could join...

Anyone? Anyone?

Here is one for the gang. We are opening our own resort in the Western Visayas on the island of Panay in Antique Province. Follow along as we build our website and our resort. This is a five year journey. We have a lot to show. Bookmark the website and come back from time to time. Who said living your dream was hard....just have to commit to it.

www.panayexplorers.com

how about hosting a future PPD DOR there huh? say on the opening launch of the resort with the other SBers from all over...

Babydamulag:
Here is one for the gang. We are opening our own resort in the Western Visayas on the island of Panay in Antique Province. Follow along as we build our website and our resort. This is a five year journey. We have a lot to show. Bookmark the website and come back from time to time. Who said living your dream was hard....just have to commit to it.

www.panayexplorers.com

I give....WHAT THE HECK IS A ---> PPD DOR ????????????
I have tried to guess and it is hurting my head. All I can think about is getting to Culasi tomorrow!!

Thanks....now my head don't hurt anymore. I am out of here tomorrow. We will be diving at home at the future of home of Panay Explorers. You guys be cool and keep 50 bar always. Look for photos from the trip on 1 NOV (or so).
www.panayexplorers.com

Hey guys, got this yesterday.

12 October 2005

Re: Remote sensing workshop for coral reef managers

To Whom It May Concern:

The Remote Sensing Working Group of GEF/World Bank Coral Reef Targeted Research and Capacity Building for Management Program (CRTR & CBMP) will be conducting a two-day workshop entitled "Exploring NOAA Satellite Tools for Monitoring Coral Reef Environmental Indices” on 27-28 October 2005, 10am-3pm, at the Marine Science Institute, UP Diliman, Quezon City.

This workshop, headed by Dr. William Skirving and Dr. Alan Strong, of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), aims to familiarize coral reef managers who are otherwise not familiar with remote sensing technology and with available satellite products for monitoring bleaching events. This activity involves lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on exercises. The maximum number of participants is 30 on a first come- first served basis.

There will be no cost for participation. However, there are no available financial support for attendance (e.g. transportation or per diem). Lunch and snacks shall be provided.

If you are interested to attend this workshop please contact Ms. Eileen L. Peñaflor at (02) 922-3957 or at elpenaflor@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Laura David, PhD
Project Leader
RS Working Group CRTR & CBMP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom