New Yahoo group for Philippine Dive Industry Professionals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PPD....well, we're here. The weather is beautiful and Antique is a gorgeous as ever. More to follow.

Had to take a "Business in Manila" break. The diving is simply awesome. We have never seen coral (hard and soft) in these sizes before. Coral heads the size of trucks is not uncommon. The coral fish are abundant and the sea life is prolific. More to follow.

chip104:
anyone interested in the post before? It's free and it'll be interesting. PLUS free food!
want to, but me and the mrs. will be diving in balicasag at those dates. BTW, just purchased a book by Alan White on "The Philippine Coral Reefs, A Natural History" with a foreword by Dr. Ed Gomez, UP MSI head (don't know if he still is). Nice read, nice study, Tanggapin pa kaya ako ulit sa skul?

Heheh, Dr. Gomez is the man.... he's been doing coral restoration since the 70s. He's still around but this was his last sem teaching. Good thing - I just took his last seminar that he'll ever teach. And I just handed in to him my last two papers of the semester (wuhoo!!!). He's very into independent learning (we look up the material and we teach it to the class), so if you can handle a heavy workload, sure, kaya mo! (he just grilled me for not putting enough effort!)

Well, have fun in balicasag!

chip104:
(he just grilled me for not putting enough effort!)

hehehe scubaboard is just taking too much of your time:D .

really itching :monkeydan to do the 8 dives at balicasag area. Wondering what happened to my event countdown:11:

We are looking for anyone in the Philippines with REEF BALL experience (and moulds). We have a project scheduled in June 2006 and need a little help with planning. Always keep 50 bar.

Babydamulag:
We are looking for anyone in the Philippines with REEF BALL experience (and moulds). We have a project scheduled in June 2006 and need a little help with planning. Always keep 50 bar.
If you're asking for generic artificial reef balls, ask Axua or Paolo (they have experience). What would you like to know about planning?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom