New Years Day @ Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am also tempted to leave for Gilboa New Years eve so that I can be under the water at the stroke of midnight.

Will Mike allow that?!? That definitely sounds like something crazy enough for me to do!!! Keep posted on the verdict!!!

A few comments.....

Yay for Wafflehouse! I am most excited to set the pace for 2008 by Wafflehouse being the first meal of the year.

I commend the gentleman who can't dive because of his reproductive surgery. Thanx for sharing. :)

If Mr Randypants doesn't bail on me due to wussyness, I will be there!!

Really looking forward to meeting everyone!

A few comments.....

Yay for Wafflehouse! I am most excited to set the pace for 2008 by Wafflehouse being the first meal of the year.

I commend the gentleman who can't dive because of his reproductive surgery. Thanx for sharing. :)

If Mr Randypants doesn't bail on me due to wussyness, I will be there!!

Really looking forward to meeting everyone!

All I can do is look down and shake my head... :shakehead:

I'll bring the portable hot shower to warm up the wet divers... if need be.

Does anyone else want to meet up at Wafflehouse in Findlay for a nice brunch?

Randy and I are going to be there around 10am.

Does anyone else want to meet up at Wafflehouse in Findlay for a nice brunch?

Randy and I are going to be there around 10am.

I will have to see what my schedule is like that day... don't think there's anything really pressing... LOL

So where is *the* Wafflehouse? Is it past the quarry (heading from the west to east) in Findlay?

Dave

I will have to see what my schedule is like that day... don't think there's anything really pressing... LOL

So where is *the* Wafflehouse? Is it past the quarry (heading from the west to east) in Findlay?

Dave

From what I remember, it is in Findlay just west of the freeway.

That would be super to see you again Pickens! Whats it been, 2 years almost? Are you diving too on Tues? Maybe this belongs in a pm? Oh well.....

Who cares about the weather! We're hard core! :D

Who cares about the weather! We're hard core! :D

Well, Mr. Hard core, be careful if you come up tomorrow; we are under a storm warning:11: and the weather people are calling for lots of snow by tomorrow afternoon--about 6" and blowing:shakehead:----NOT GOOD!! If you come, take your time and be careful. :no

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom