New Years dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may come by to see everybody that morning. I know if I get in my 7mm, I will still freeze my you know what off.
Hey, do you know of anybody(the Looney Birds, that is) that dive with BARE Nex-Gen drysuit? That's what I'm saving up for after the 1st of the year.
THANKS from one Tucker diver to another!

Hi Birds
I will be @ Taco Mac in Duluth on Peachtree Ind. a block south from PLeasant Hill Rd. @ 7:30p.m. on Wednesday -12/12- to pick out styles, size, & color of shirts - Please many money/check for the order.
Thanks Clifton

Looks like I will be there. I dove all winter long wet last year, even on a blowing snow day when my fingers were so numb I could barely change tanks I enjoyed it. In fact I enjoyed it so much that yesterday I ordered my new Pinnacle Evolution II dry suit and picked up some undergarments that you could scale everest in. So, I'm hoping I'll be dry.

however my hands will still be cold as I didn't get dry gloves yet :-(

wuss:lotsalove:

Flightlead,

When you go to trim the seals just remember, your body compresses a bit at depth.

If you cut the seals so that they're "comfortable" out of water, they may be just a tad too loose at depth.

the K

Flightlead,

When you go to trim the seals just remember, your body compresses a bit at depth.

If you cut the seals so that they're "comfortable" out of water, they may be just a tad too loose at depth.

the K

thanks D. need to talk to you about a new design for custom triglides with attachments, improvement on the ones you shared the other week.

as far as my seals, I don't think I'm going to have to trim anything.

do we have a time and location for this dive?

Well, unfortunately, the most acommodating site is still "Mask Cove" at West Bank Park. One reason is that just about all of the participants already know how to get there. Additionally there are plenty of picnic tables for the gluttony part of our gathering and the flat lawn area adjacent to the entry point is an excellent spot to set up the S/I warm up tent.

Entry this year will be a problem in other areas because of the mud issue of getting into the water. At "Mask Cove", we can walk out on the little peninsula and have more of a rocky bottom by which to access the water.

The "Official Dive Time" is 12 noon.

But, hey, I'm open for suggestions.

the K

anyone know how the vis is there? I'm sure its crappy :) haven't dove there since the summer, I think July ish.

I will be there! Hopefully without the finger splint! Looks like I doged the "mallet finger" bullet as Ican bend the finger and it goes back to where it started from when I straighten it. I see the doc tomorrow.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom