New Years Eve Bash.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

More party fun that I ca not go to, due to work scheldules! RATS! Oh well.. I have to make room at the inn for all the happy party goers that night. Geesh.. I have been hankering to dive in with those mermaids too. I have to go up there and troll some lures someday..I think they'd be fun to catch.

NetDoc:
I will be there! With my fins on!

Me too !!!
Er , can I dive my doubles there? I would have to try to have to rig some single tank thing...I promise to be good !!!

Jeano Beano

scubafool:
What am I being unjustly accused of NOW? Hey, you're the one who talks about slapping your grandma.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Ya , that Honky Tonk , Fadonka-donk !!!
(Don't ya know , fer sure !!!)

Hey Fool , maybe you can come and keep me in line eh ?

Jeano Beano

No, gonna be getting intoxicated in North Carolina that particular evening. Already got my fireside lawn chair reserved. :D

scubafool:
No, gonna be getting intoxicated in North Carolina that particular evening. Already got my fireside lawn chair reserved. :D

OK then ... Your excused...
(AH , now I remember you mentioning something about a North Carolinian reservation for the evenings festivities.
Er , do you require surface support? :D

Jeano Beano

Something about fire and melting bottles is all I recall Jean.. :laughing:

baitedstorm:
Something about fire and melting bottles is all I recall Jean.. :laughing:

ROFL !!!!

Jeano Beano

P.S. I'll check on diving my doubles when I make the reservations with the dive shops this week.

Hey guys,
How was everyones Christmas? Man I know I was busy with family and friends all over the state.

Well with Christmas behind us and New Years coming this weekend this is a very busy week indeed.

I wanted make sure everyone understands that if you want to go on New Years to Weeki Wachee with us you must sign up through one of the diveshops listed. Little Miss Baitedstorm said I may want to revisit that fact. Space is limited to the number of divers we are allowed to bring, but non divers have no limit. When booking your space make sure to let the person know how many non divers and divers you are booking for so we will have enough food for everyone.

Thanks alot and have a great Holiday Season!
Shane

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom