New Years Eve Bash.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive In Adventures:
Hey guys,
How was everyones Christmas? Man I know I was busy with family and friends all over the state.

Well with Christmas behind us and New Years coming this weekend this is a very busy week indeed.

I wanted make sure everyone understands that if you want to go on New Years to Weeki Wachee with us you must sign up through one of the diveshops listed. Little Miss Baitedstorm said I may want to revisit that fact. Space is limited to the number of divers we are allowed to bring, but non divers have no limit. When booking your space make sure to let the person know how many non divers and divers you are booking for so we will have enough food for everyone.

Thanks alot and have a great Holiday Season!
Shane

OK , I'm registered!!!
And I found out , they are piping in music down there...GADS
(this is gonna be SO COOL )
I wonder how well I can dance in my doubles??? :D :D :D
I have always wanted to try that...(OK , I'm wierd)

Jeano Beano

scubafool:

:D :D :D :D
(And darn proud of it too ) ....

Jeano Beano

ya'll have fun. Wish I could join ya's. However, other things have come up, some bad, some good.
Hugs from me and Hermit Crab to everybody at midnight, ok?

This will be fun....

Hey Jean.. You are weird, but we all love you......

Is Jeff (diver doh) coming too?

I REEEAAAAAALLLLLLY want to try out one of those rapid diver set ups!!! :chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom