Newb question - Weight integrated BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's silly. Get the equipment you want and then learn how to use it. I have over 400 dives on integrated weights and somebody else has lifted the gear about 6 times and then I was about to do it but they were helpful. In warmer water I just lift them to the next tank. In colder water, and with two bad shoulders, I just pop them out. Move the reg/bcd to the other tank and pop them back in.

It annoys me the number of people who have integrated weights and leave them in their BC and expect you to lift their gear or expect you to help put the weights in the pocket as they often struggle with thisf.
So if the user took the weight out of the BCD pockets when transporting the BCD and learned how to sue their own pockets, there should not be a problem, right? It seems to me we have a very minor and easily solvable educational issue here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom