Newbie with questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You could do it without a suit, there are usually swimmers in the shallow cove. But if you have a suit, even a 3 mil, you will have a much better time of it. The vis is offten marginal, and there's alot of area to cover. By the time you get done you'll be pretty cold, and bumping along the walls you might get dinged up some.

100% agreed.

And just to add another reason to wear the suit, there have been quite a few jellyfish around lately.

100% agreed.

And just to add another reason to wear the suit, there have been quite a few jellyfish around lately.

OOOOOOOHHHHH.....mister, tough guy "I only dive in SALT water! Why, I would have thought you used jellyfish for mouthwash, or even as a jockstrap! :D

OOOOOOOHHHHH.....mister, tough guy "I only dive in SALT water! Why, I would have thought you used jellyfish for mouthwash, or even as a jockstrap! :D

Well sure, but I don't hold others to the same standards. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom