Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi , Old Prop, Welcome, teacher here too, and ... like you, I find diving a bit costly on what they pay us. Still, its worth it. Not a lover of cold water either but as I'm in the UK, no choice. My other half bought me a made to measure trilaminate drysuit and under suit for christmas, wow! wow ! wow! Then I smashed my hand up and haven't been able to dive for months, so haven't even done the dry suit course yet :( Am booked to do my rescue divers in Greece this year ( in 2 weeks) so hoping hand will just about cope. Its my birthday today and I got a nice "happy birfdee" from the site. Anyway Prop, I hope you enjoy the site
Neff x x x
Neff,
Where in the UK?
I've had my assed kicked over there on multiple occasions and had the privilege of being knocked out by a member of the irish national team. I've also hosted many a rugby player when i lived in portland, maine. i love taking you guys to the beach and watching you turn redder than a Maine lobster.

But i will never go in the water over there again.

cheers - mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom