Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello to all from a new diver and new member......

I have to be the luckiest guy in Ontario, after my certification dives in Lake Ontario (Nov. darn cold) my next three dives later that month were off different islands in the Caribbean!

I will be in Punta Gorda for January and February and am looking forward to some diving. May get down to the Keys if I can work it in. I am really looking forward to spending some time with Manatees and I am busy doing research on the "bug" catching they do in the Keys.

If anyone has any suggestions on diving in Marathon area or Ft. Meyers/ Punta Gorda your comments would be appreciated....

thanks ........Stanleyman :)

Congrats and welcome.

I was first exposed to Scuba Diving in North Bay. I met a family where the dad was a PADI instructor and they would Ice dive all winter long.

Welcome to SB. Remember that every diver here on the Board once was a newbie (even if they don't remember it) and that not everyone you encounter will be an "expert."

keep posting, when I came to this site I was having alot of problems, adusting and the people here have been great, even got a dive buddy from Ny Rob, who comes down and dives with me at dutch springs in Pa. I have since got my advance open water and nitrox all because of some good instruction and help from the people here. Happy and Safe Diving

Back
Top Bottom