Newly Certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eweingarden

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've been asking questions for the last two months on this forum as I got ready to do the OW course. Well, I did my OW dives yesterday, so I can now change my status to Certified. I've got a dive lined up for this Sunday with I guy I met via this board. Not only have I been getting great information, but I'm finding dive buddies too; great stuff!

Ed

Congrats!

Fanbtastic! Congratulations.

Pete

Congratulations. With Scubaboard as a source, you'll keep learning, regardless of how much experience you get. But remember, the best learning process is to keep diving to practice your skills and improve your comfort underwater.

Well done and congratulations! Galileo said "I've never met a man so ignorant that I could not learn from him". I think that is as true today, here in the virtual, online world of an Internet forum where divers discuss scuba diving topics as it was in his day when these things could not even have been imagined.

Enjoy your dives and have a lot of fun!

:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom