Newly Intro to Cave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife and I just completed Intro to Cave with Nick Leone. Kudos to Nick for putting on one heck of a class with lots of diving and focusing on our weak points (mine would be the modified frog kick). We did a cavern/intro combined split over two weekends. Dove a lot in Orange Grove, Peacock, and Little River.

In a weird spooky way I enjoyed the lights out exits. Kinda peaceful if you are confident you are following the line correctly.

Also we had excellent timing with REACT at Cave Excursions this weekend and ate some great BBQ at Bills. Thanks again Bill, great fills, great food, and great friends!

Many thanks to my wife for being a great dive buddy!

I'm too tired tonight to say anything more about great couple of weekends! See you around the springs!

Congratulations on Intro!

Welcome to the overhead world.

Mark Vlahos

As one newly minted Intro diver to another, isn't it cool?

Congratulations.

We're looking forward to seeing what Florida caves are like in December.

Totally cool - we on the flip side have to go to Mexico sometime and see those caves! But its nice to have lots to see in about 2 hours drive.

I can say from my class experience Peacock 1 has a lot to offer to the Intro diver - Peanut and Pothole out of the same cavern - both great Intro level dives and completely different from each other.

Have fun in December!

Congrats to you both.

Congrats from another intro diver! Peacock offers a lot for any level of diver. Lots of places to go in that system. It's about time for me to start diving there again. How was the flow at Little River? I've been thinking of getting over that way again.

Sounds like Nick is starting to get a lot of business. Students seem to be very happy with his classes. Kudos to him!

Welcome to the dark side! :)

Congrats! This sport is so much fun :)

Flow was down but not non-existent. Much different experience than any of the Peacock dives. The parking lot was crowded but we actually saw very few people in the cave. We went in after several teams came out. Great dive, get over there before the flow is really kicking again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom