News from DEMA???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
When are we going to start getting news about new products and other information from our SB colleagues attending the meeting? Please :)

What's the new Perdix AI like? What about Ratio AI? Any news from SP regarding the H3?......

I'll try and be good and get you some pics on those today! I never saw the Shearwater booth, but I was in their aisle almost the whole day. The Ratio booth is close to the SB booth, so I'll tag both of them today.

OK, the coolest thing I saw wasn't in an exhibitor's booth. I saw Willie Cline starting to sit down with a couple of peeps in the Bahamas booth. I went over just to say "hi" and he introduced me to Anders and Jonny from www.Iupa.se. They had a SC rebreather emergency oxygen mask. It keeps recirculating the oxygen and scrubbing it. Their bottle, about the size of a coffee mug gives an hour breathing time. Wow. Set this up with a DD bottle and you'l hours and hours of O2. Nt sure how their scrubber would hold out, but it's an interesting concept.

The coolest thing I have seen so far is the Sidewinder rebreather on the KISS stand, pretty cool set up.

According to Shearwater the AI has been an instant success.

I have generally been nailed to our booth so not been venturing out much

I'll try and be good and get you some pics on those today! I never saw the Shearwater booth, but I was in their aisle almost the whole day. The Ratio booth is close to the SB booth, so I'll tag both of them today.

OK, the coolest thing I saw wasn't in an exhibitor's booth. I saw Willie Cline starting to sit down with a couple of peeps in the Bahamas booth. I went over just to say "hi" and he introduced me to Anders and Jonny from www.Iupa.se. They had a SC rebreather emergency oxygen mask. It keeps recirculating the oxygen and scrubbing it. Their bottle, about the size of a coffee mug gives an hour breathing time. Wow. Set this up with a DD bottle and you'l hours and hours of O2. Nt sure how their scrubber would hold out, but it's an interesting concept.

Thanks Doc-looking forward to some pics.

Good idea on the thread! I have questions! :)

Is ScubaPro releasing their H3?

Will it support AI? Are they releasing an AI transmitter, too, or will it work with existing SP transmitters?

H3 pricing?

Are they going to do anything for existing H3 owners who either have a broken unit or want to upgrade to AI?

The Ratio AI transmitter looks different than the PPS one. My assumption would be that Ratio computers won't work with PPS transmitters, but can they confirm that?

How much will it cost to get an existing iX3M upgraded at the factory to support AI?

What does the Ratio AI transmitter cost?

Will pricing on the iX3M change any? The iX3M Tech is quite a bit more expensive than a Perdix AI....

I have already been told by @BurhanMuntasser that the Deep6 computer is delayed by another 6 months due to a mechanical issue in the engineering of the first model.

Is there anything new in trimix analyzers? Something more affordable than all the $800 and up units that are available now?

How about a trimix analyzer that also checks CO?

What's up with the Ratio transmitter and the green, yellow, and red lights? Letting others know you are low on gas, crude buddy check?

never mind, not DEMA, deleted for another day...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom