Night Diving in San Juan, PR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

viveco

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A couple of pics from my recent night dives in San Juan, PR. The site is called El Escambron.

2968170176_80f1a3ccaa.jpg

2967320319_f530cff652.jpg

2967282561_37c63ea951.jpg

2967276021_f220cd493b.jpg

2967271023_5895425107.jpg

Great shots! Thanks for sharing!

Great pics, care to tell us what kind of camera gear you used to take these? I'm shopping for a camera so need info. Jim

Those are some great shots...I agree with the rest. Thanks for sharing.

Hi evryone, thanks for the feedback. I'm usind a Canon sd750, with internal flash and the canon housing. I always get close enough and try to use the flash as much as I can. I just bought the new Canon g10 and im waiting for the underwater housing to come available.

handy andy: if you have the money to spend try getting a set up with and external strobe makes life easier and better pictures. Im saving up for my strobe.

Nice shots but a little too heavy on the PS hue and saturation

Hi thanks for the comment, Im just starting to fix the pics I really would like if you could point me to a guide were I could learn more about get the correct balance in the pictures.

Great shots. Love the Octopus. Was there any natural moonlight for your dive or were you flashlights only?

I can't believe those shots are from a sd750 - makes me really excited to get someone with clear water with my G9. There is too much backscatter stuff around here for any decent shots with the internal strobe.

By the way - that white and orange thing on a stick, *** are those?

Also - let us know what you think about the G10. I just bought a G9 - and I can't decide if there have been enough improvements to upgrade.

Great shots. Love the Octopus. Was there any natural moonlight for your dive or were you flashlights only?

I can't believe those shots are from a sd750 - makes me really excited to get someone with clear water with my G9. There is too much backscatter stuff around here for any decent shots with the internal strobe.

By the way - that white and orange thing on a stick, *** are those?

Also - let us know what you think about the G10. I just bought a G9 - and I can't decide if there have been enough improvements to upgrade.

We were with flashlights only, the orange things are called Flamingo Tonque Snail.
Well I think I am going to return the G10, just saw the G9 at best buy for 235.99 "clearance". If I return with the money I save I can buy everything at once. have to think about it fast before the y sell all the G9.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom