Nikon D70

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbh:
Here is a trip report that will answer most of your questions:

North Sulawesi Serenade

If you have any others...ask away. EVERYONE there was very friendly and accomodating. No problems getting in or out of the country...except it is a LONG ways away!

Thanks, equally good trip report, great website. Would make a very good promotion issue for the Indonesian govt.

Bottomline is the average divers in the west rarely get to see all this, marco diving at its best. Good work.

f3nikon:
Thanks, equally good trip report, great website. Would make a very good promotion issue for the Indonesian govt.

Bottomline is the average divers in the west rarely get to see all this, marco diving at its best. Good work.

depends what you mean by west, its not that far for us european divers.

do you mean far west (its actualy east but thats nit picking)?

clive francis:
depends what you mean by west, its not that far for us european divers.

do you mean far west (its actualy east but thats nit picking)?

I see your point. I should have been a bit more clear on my comments on the "West". When I said "the west" I meant the United States of America, Europe at one point, was referred to as the west, now they are down to just "Old Europe". That said, its nice know that every single "average" diver from Europe has experienced the undersea world of Northern Sulawesi, the center of the world's coral triangle. Which includes Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom