Nitrox Specialty & Rescue/EFR Course Fees

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
jag, why do u guys always able to turn a streetsmart, wise philosophy into something really, really.....

i didnt know jai maintains a nice little garden in his backyard (thought it was on an agency-like basis). lol. but now that you've mention it, i did remember it was you and jon who recommended jai's tomatoes. so i assume you'd seen them first and thus would know the answer to your question.
i can't say i've seen jai's tomatoes but i do know that he can whip up a mean sinamak...

he posted the how-to in the PPD food thread

see... i can always bring it back to the wholesome hehehehehehe :wink:

Jag

The rescue course is approx 12-18,000 depending on where you take it
EFR should be around 4,000 to 6,000
and Nitrox is a short course I would say 6,000 to 10,000

You can save money on the nitrox by not doing the two optional dives, as the foundadtion of nitrox is the theory not the two optional fun dives. Also remember the important thing about nitrox is that you understand the testing procedures and the O2 exposure tables and the Partial Pressures.

I am currently on a short trip to Canada, but I can recommend several independent instructors, some that frequesnt anilao that may do these courses for you freelance for a reduced cost. I know some Filipino Instructors and also a few americans, so let me know if you want names and numbers.

Thanks

Fraser McDermott
PADI OWSI, 5 Specialties Nitrox, Boat, Deep, Night, DUP
EFR Instructor + AED + Care for Children.

fraser@rephrase.ca

rhadamantus:
jag, why do u guys always able to turn a streetsmart, wise philosophy into something really, really.....

i didnt know jai maintains a nice little garden in his backyard (thought it was on an agency-like basis). lol. but now that you've mention it, i did remember it was you and jon who recommended jai's tomatoes. so i assume you'd seen them first and thus would know the answer to your question.

moi? how did i get involved in this? :11:

simple as that.

@fraser, thanks for the help. i found one already :)

Back
Top Bottom