Nitrox tables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, Penny, the reason that you did that is because you had a vodka martini (shaken, not stirred) in that water bottle after the dive instead of water !!!!!

Snowbear:
Lethargy is a symptom :11:
Yep, you are right, I guess it referrs to the traditionally quoted symptoms of pain, itching, tingling etc, but bubbles are bubbles and the old concept of "bend and mend" needs to be reserved for PennyPue's car, not her body.

The Kraken:
No, Penny, the reason that you did that is because you had a vodka martini (shaken, not stirred) in that water bottle after the dive instead of water !!!!!
I resemble that remark.
And it was gin NOT vodka. HAH!

Sven's tailpipe got a little bent too. Looks like......well.....the bear's watching......

(I wonder do they have a mod assigned to watch me?)

pennypue:
(I wonder do they have a mod assigned to watch me?)
That would make sense to me. :wacko:

pennypue:
Sven's tailpipe got a little bent too. Looks like......well.....the bear's watching....
Dont worry Penny, my Jeep has a bent tail pipe from when I got rear ended by a garbage can...

cancun mark:
Dont worry Penny, my Jeep has a bent tail pipe from when I got rear ended by a garbage can...
Did your Jeep forgive the garbage can? I don't think Sven has forgiven me yet. :dontgetit I feel so bad for him.

Man, have WE really gotten of the thread !!!!

The Kraken:
Man, have WE really gotten of the thread !!!!
Somebody's got to lead you astray. :)

Yes, Pilot Fish, all of that stuff is necessary.

Safe diving . . .
. . . safer ascents !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom