No December 2015 thread? Really?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iberostar .. 2 - 16th
on site op, dressel
big boats, free nitrox, close to reef/dive sites, return to resort surface intervals
20% discount if you book early
lots of good op's in coz, but when we do the all inclusive thing, its iberostar
works for me

12/26 - 1/6, me & the wife plus 2 other friends. Staying in town at the Barracuda diving with Apple's group. We're open to any suggestions for New Years Eve festivities. :)

I'll be on island from December 26th to January 18th. Diving with Aldora mostly for 12/27-1/08 and running a group trip with Scuba Club Cozumel from 1/09-1/16.

Dec 31-jan 24 Diving with Dive paradise. Staying in hammock at various friends houses. Looking forward to rolling into the middle of the fiesta new years eve. Mucho comida mucho cervezas.

Short trip. December 11-15. Staying at Casa del Mar. Diving with Cozumel Marine World.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Arriving with my two sons on Dec. 13, departing on the 21st. Diving with Aldora and staying in a condo at the Peninsula Grand.

Craig

Daz & Judi
Arriving Nov 28, departing Dec 12
Blue Angel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom