No December 2015 thread? Really?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wife and I will be arriving Dec 10th and departing on the 26th. Staying at the Casa Mexicana and diving with 3P's of course. It looks like we may catch a few dives with Gopbroek (Gary) before he departs and maybe we'll meet Heavierthanlead at that massive Casa Mexicana breakfast buffet before all head out for diving.

Man, reading this thread really makes me wish we were diving in Cozumel this winter. I've really gotten used to a yearly trip :)

Wife and I will be arriving Dec 10th and departing on the 26th. Staying at the Casa Mexicana and diving with 3P's of course. It looks like we may catch a few dives with Gopbroek (Gary) before he departs and maybe we'll meet Heavierthanlead at that massive Casa Mexicana breakfast buffet before all head out for diving.
Hope to see you and Cat on the boat:D

Why will this post not accept the line breaks I entered? I've tried it twice. Clearly THIS doesn't make anything less complicated!

This is all too complicated for my brain to look through, so here's a current master list based on the postings in this thread thus far. Let me know if I missed anything or goofed. Nov. 28-Dec. 12, Daz and Judi - Blue Angel Dec. 1-8, Nitrox624 - Aldora Dec. 2-16, HeatCker - Iberostar, Dressel Dec. 5-15, gopbroek - Tres Pelicanos Dec. 5-16, Timotay - Blue XTSea Dec. 7-19, cvchief, Susanita +2 - Casa De Jefe, Scuba with Alison Dec. 9-April, MMM and spouse - own house, Living Underwater Dec. 10-26, deepsea21 and wife - Casa Mexicana, Tres Pelicanos Dec. 11-15, sometimes - Casa del Mar, Cozumel Marine World Dec. 12-20, mstevens and family - Casa Suzana, non-diving Dec. 13-20, heavierthanlead and son - Casa Mexicana, Aldora Dec. 13-21, cpichette and two sons - Peninsula Grand, Aldora Dec. 18-28, Basscat - house/dog-sitting house, Blue XTSea Dec. 24-Jan. 4, BB Dec. 25-Jan. 5, rmssetc and non-diving spouse - La Casona Real, Tres Pelicanos Dec. 26-31, Prosdog and son - Casa del Mar, Blue XTSea Dec. 26-Jan. 1, Queen Triggerfish and friends - Mi Casa en Cozumel, Tres Pelicanos Dec. 26-Jan. 6, ron_dodge, wife and friends - Barracuda, Dive Paradise Dec. 26-Jan. 18, macado -Aldora through 8th, then Scuba Club Cozumel Dec. 31-Jan. 24, diverokc - hammocking at friends' houses, Dive Paradise Who else is with us?!

---------- Post added November 23rd, 2015 at 03:58 PM ----------

Trying one more time through Quick Reply vs. Advanced ...

Nov. 28-Dec. 12, Daz and Judi - Blue Angel
Dec. 1-8, Nitrox624 - Aldora
Dec. 2-16, HeatCker - Iberostar, Dressel
Dec. 5-15, gopbroek - Tres Pelicanos
Dec. 5-16, Timotay - Blue XTSea
Dec. 7-19, cvchief, Susanita +2 - Casa De Jefe, Scuba with Alison
Dec. 9-April, MMM and spouse - own house, Living Underwater
Dec. 10-26, deepsea21 and wife - Casa Mexicana, Tres Pelicanos
Dec. 11-15, sometimes - Casa del Mar, Cozumel Marine World
Dec. 12-20, mstevens and family - Casa Suzana, non-diving
Dec. 13-20, heavierthanlead and son - Casa Mexicana, Aldora
Dec. 13-21, cpichette and two sons - Peninsula Grand, Aldora
Dec. 18-28, Basscat - house/dog-sitting house, Blue XTSea
Dec. 24-Jan. 4, BB
Dec. 25-Jan. 5, rmssetc and non-diving spouse - La Casona Real, Tres Pelicanos
Dec. 26-31, Prosdog and son - Casa del Mar, Blue XTSea
Dec. 26-Jan. 1, Queen Triggerfish and friends - Mi Casa en Cozumel, Tres Pelicanos
Dec. 26-Jan. 6, ron_dodge, wife and friends - Barracuda, Dive Paradise
Dec. 26-Jan. 18, macado -Aldora through 8th, then Scuba Club Cozumel
Dec. 31-Jan. 24, diverokc - hammocking at friends' houses, Dive Paradise

Who else is with us?!?!

Last edited:
Let's try and get together again. I see you are just around the corner from us but with a different dive op this year...

Yes, I'm staying at the same place again. I loved it and am excited to go back.

As for diving, I really liked Aldora last year, but am trying a different op this time because the friends I'm diving with are a bit budget-conscious. There are so many great options and so many different things to consider.

It'd be great to see you again! We can sit at Thirsty Cougar and watch the antics of people who accidentally drop things out of their window at Suites Bahia again. :)

Reactions: MMM
Wife and I, plus 4 friends..
Iberostar need Dressel
Dec 2nd- 9th

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom