No peeing in your westsuit!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RTBDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Of course this fellow diving with a West End shop might have used a little common sense and taken care of business elswhere. Not real cool when the local kids, mothers, daughters and such are right there. :dork2:

Attachments

• priceless2.jpg
    priceless2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 2,624
Fish pee in the ocean every day. big deal.

According to the photo properties, it was taken at 300mm zoom. (and then was cropped).

So taken from FAR away.

So it's not like anyone could see "it" from far away, unless somebody with a zoom that likes to take pics of guys peeing is around.

Agreed, mike_s

At least he's not touching the coral!

and that picture was taken at 70mm. not 300mm

and we have nothing showing the guy in it. the boat is swung in s different direction. So could be a completely different vantage point.
Boats do swing around, especially when to big to actually tie up at the divesite off our place. Face it, they were there for a while along with an AKR boat as well as a panga dive boat. I take pictures whenever I see the dive boats right off our shore, it help when people ask me if there is diving at my home.
I crop the images and resize because i am on mediocre roatan internet. IOf you like i send you the whole lot when i am back in the US.

Of coure here is one obiously showing they are diving here, as well as the shoreline :D

Attachments

• Shore.jpg
    Shore.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 256
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom