NoCal Diver looking to end hiatus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

troman:
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I'm so glad this forum exists. It's an incredible resource!

Tom
Heya Tom, welcome to the Board and back into diving. This IS the place to find whatever you could possible need (no giant bags of money hanging around though) If you need anything, please feel free to IM any of us..

Cheers,
Vickie

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I came to ScubaBoard when getting ready to end a dive hiatus as well. I've found lots of dive buddies in my SoCal area and imagine that you'll be able to do the same in NorCal.

I don't think it would be wise to jump right into solo diving until you've "knocked some of the rust off". Personally, I don't solo dive at all, but feel that people should be free to choose that for themselves. I've known some very competent buddies that solo dive and would never hesitate to dive with them. I just choose to always dive with a buddy for that unexpected event that has yet to happen to me.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom