NON-PP Nitrox on Oahu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjcoussens

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know if any of the shops have continuous blend or banked nitrox? I'd like to start diving it on occasion (mostly because it's a prereq for future tech training I'd like to do), but as a poor, married grad student I can't justify the cost of getting my tanks cleaned or buying another set.

Thanks,

Matt

Aarons dive shop in kailua has a membrane system, just overhauled, 32 or 36 in premix no cleaning except need a nitrox vip sticker for fills, priced @ I believe 10 & 12 bucks but don't quote me

Free on Tuesdays for club members Scotty. Probably see ya next Weds. and Thurs. if you're working.

Thanks Guys, Sherman you've got a pm from me. Aarons may also work out. However, I'm not too keen on spending money to join a dive club when I can just pay $30 and go on the Nori-Z anytime I want, aside from the sea lancers (which is military only anyway) that seems to be the best deal around right now.

Matt

School get in the way of SB surfing!?!? Blasphemy! Send ya an e-mail in response :)

Can you tell I am not at work today :)

not really school per se...If anybody knew how little coursework was actually involved in grad school out here there'd be riots in the streets. Research is what keeps me distracted though...stem cells can do a lot of things, but they can't take care of themselves...yet. :stirpot:

Matt

Back
Top Bottom