Noob diver from LA saying Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a great time to rediscover Scuba, especially with the incredibly warm SoCal water temperatures -around 70deg F at 50". Take advantage of these El Niño conditions; go dive the Northern Channel Islands and Monterey (and as soon as possible before all the Kelp wilts & dies away because of the warm water)......

Thank you for the welcome Dr. Bill

Kevrumbo, yeah I've been meaning to try diving at Channel Islands, hopefully soon I'll try it with bshmerlie. As of now, I only have springsuit and I noticed people here needs fullbody wetsuit :) I'll need to get that first :) - hopefully the El Nino didn't say too long as I also like to do snowboard in winter season :p

Welcome! There are lots of great diving opportunities here in SoCal. May I recommend shore diving as a way to get multiple dives in cheaply and easily. The more dives, the more confidence, the more fun your dives become.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom