Nope... Can't do it ...."Naked Diving"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DI_Guy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I found a web site dedicated to "Naked Diving".... Apparently this is an ever growing group of divers.

Kinda interesting and made me think .... Would I do that ???

After much thought and due deliberation, the answer is NO

Nope... Can't do it... Ain't gonna happen ...

I am trying to get "trim" and "stream lined" and it gives a whole new definition to "excessive danglies" (lol)

Ok ...ok... I'll behave .... but remember, there are "Killer Carp" and "Menacing Minnows" in the St. Lawrence River.

Safe diving everyone ...

ahem.....

link please.......

I'm thinking I've always wanted to join the 60 fathom club, if you know what I mean...

Seabear70:
I'm thinking I've always wanted to join the 60 fathom club, if you know what I mean...

There really ARE fruitcakes everywhere..... :)

AND Parrotheads....

I know a tech instructor and his wife who do an annual naked dive each year. It must be quite a sight. I doubt that their group allow "visitors" on their dives. And I have not heard what their video or camera policy is. It is probably a better idea to wear at least dive skins whenever you are snorkeling or scuba diving.

Rotflmao!!!!!

cancun mark:
ahem.....

link please.......

I saw that website about a year ago ( some nudist divers out of Florida who do these nude live aboards and such) llllllet me tell ya after me taking a ganders at those pics of these nude divers I can tell ya you don't want the link! some of those pics were down right hideous:shocked:

Back
Top Bottom