Nope... Can't do it ...."Naked Diving"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know how PADI offers 'Distinctive Specialty' certs? They've got one for nude diving. Yep, you can send in your cash and your PIC and recieve a nice little card declaring to all that you are a certified Nude Specialty Diver. No word on whether you have to be clothed in your photo, although at least they only take it from the head up...

Who started this strange thread ?????

Yikes,,, I did ....

That's it....I am changing my nicname to "Naughty Nautilus"

In all seriousness, I find absolutely nothing wrong or disgusting about being naked in any way you see fit. We Americans are really very uptight about nudity for some reason. Anyway, I just made a face because there are just some people whose dangly bits I just dont care to see for myself.

-Off to bleach my brain,

Sue

You guys have strange attitude toward nudeness is North America :wink:
It's ok for a woman to flash her boobs in a concert infront of tens of thousand of people but bathing/swimming/diving nude would be soooo wroooong :wink:
Having not the most beautiful body is something that expects most of us with advanced age. I actually admire these people as free spirits and having reached a point that they are so comfortable with themselfs and their body, that they couldn't care less what people think about them :D

aquaoren:
You guys have strange attitude toward nudeness is North America :wink:
It's ok for a woman to flash her boobs in a concert infront of tens of thousand of people but bathing/swimming/diving nude would be soooo wroooong :wink:
Having not the most beautiful body is something that expects most of us with advanced age. I actually admire these people as free spirits and having reached a point that they are so comfortable with themselfs and their body, that they couldn't care less what people think about them :D

It's not nudity in it self...

It's the people that are naked... did you look at that site?

Seabear70:

ROFLMAO:p amen to that

Hey - had to pull that one about the interesting unclad divers. :D

If ya'll will excuse me, and my apologies to anyone here who is a pictured member of that site.. but I'm going to go bleach my retinas. :)

Uptight? No, I think nudity is great and all the power to the people that enjoy that sort of thing. I'm a worldly traveller and have seen many 'interesting' things. Nude beaches? Been to them. I just like to listen to the uptight people that protect them from my tormenting, hehe.

Gotta admit though, Nude Scuba Clubs? Now that's different...

Seabear70:

Don't you think they are brave considering they don't have the most beautiful bodies?
Unfortunately, it will expect most of us as we will get older :wink:

aquaoren:
Don't you think they are brave considering they don't have the most beautiful bodies?
Unfortunately, it will expect most of us as we will get older :wink:

Dude, I don't even want to see myself naked, I am not going diving with them, and that's final.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom