Nope... Can't do it ...."Naked Diving"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seabear70:
Dude, I don't even want to see myself naked, I am not going diving with them, and that's final.
Dude, nobody is asking you to dive with them but let them do what they want without making fun of them, considering that you admit that you don't even want to see yourself naked :wink:

Well, with no exposure suits (that takes on a whole new meaning now doesn't it) they could use a little heat...

Besides, I'm shy :(

Seabear70:
Well, with no exposure suits (that takes on a whole new meaning now doesn't it) they could use a little heat...

Besides, I'm shy :(
What's wrong with no exposure suits?

The crotch strap on my BP/W becomes somewhat of an issue . . .

OUCH !!!!!

Two things that come to mind when I think of diving a la commando: A diver in front of you doing that frog kick thing. Oy VEY. :nope:

Being approached by a hungry barracuda. 'Nuff said.

aquaoren:
This is for sure a very strong argument against diving a BP/W :wink:
Maybe so, but you should see the gals when the BC's shift upwards because they don't have straps!!!!

Speaking from recent experience in NEAR naked diving, I must contribute a couple of thoughts:

1. The crotch strap wasn't unconfortable in the least.
2. I found strapping on a COLD metal backplate onto my BARE back, far more breathtaking.
3. The little holders for the chest D rings "cut into" flesh. But only when walking around on the surface.
4. Never allow a buddy armed with a camera to "follow" you in single file while you do a frog-kick........ :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom