Not a quarry!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gtxl1200

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was reading on another post,people wanting to see some dive stuff, that didnt have to do with a quarry.
Back in June Myself and some other members of the GLWC chartered 2 days of diving out of Port Sanilac MI.

Go to the link below to see a video presentation of that weekend It is more enjoyable with your sound card on and volume up.
Port Sanilac video

nice music selection :crafty:

Here's a picture of the milwaukee car ferry from last week.

3860049643_511a58ac3a.jpg

Wow, Great Job.

Several wrecks I want to see and several I still want to see again.

Excellent slide show Ted. Maybe next time you are going to go on a two day adventure diving in the Big Lakes, you could send an invite to the rest of the GLWC and see if others might be willing to come along. I am sad I missed what looked to be a nice trip.

By the way a group of us through Third Coast Divers will be out on the Great Lakes Diver this Saturday. There is still room. We are currently talking to Rick about the dives. The two in the morning will be deep dives. If interested send a PM.

There are only a few more weeks of boat diving left before the Lakes get a little bit nasty. Then all we have left is the quarries (until April/May).

By the way a group of us through Third Coast Divers will be out on the Great Lakes Diver this Saturday. There is still room. We are currently talking to Rick about the dives. The two in the morning will be deep dives. If interested send a PM.

There are only a few more weeks of boat diving left before the Lakes get a little bit nasty. Then all we have left is the quarries (until April/May).
you got room for two? My buddy and I might be interested.

Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom