not funny any more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I got to see the eclipse. I took pics. If Im ever near a puter that has any speed Ill put them up.
I see y'all are in for two more weeks? Cripes!Cali is getting slammed again too.

TWO MORE WEEKS!!???....where are you gettin that, some big brother satellite webcam?

Sad how this post started a week ago, and according to the weatherman we have rain at least through the weekend. I was really looking forward to my son getting certified on Sunday.

justleesa:
yeah, seems like we are getting the Noah treatment...we are over 40 days now...

At least this time the "fountains of the deep" were not opened up :wink:

I'm just glad that I have the next 4 nights off - so at least I don't have to be *in* the weather all night for a few nights :D

fishb0y:
Sad how this post started a week ago, and according to the weatherman we have rain at least through the weekend. I was really looking forward to my son getting certified on Sunday.

Looks like we will be getting some sun next week

Well guys...it is looking like page one of this thread...flooding again. One of the other tennants dug a trench and while it did make a difference, we're just getting too much water. Glad Roger is staying home today and can keep an eye on it.

Just got a call from work. They are closing down the day program up on Diamond Head. The buildings are flooding :frown:

I work in the office building behind Kahala Mall. The mall flooded and they evacuated the mall. Waters were backing up to our door, then something broke loose at the storm drain and the waters receded. Very nasty weather out there.

I AM SO SICK OF IT!!!!!! Enough already!

Back
Top Bottom