(not only) Hawaiian Log Stamps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yet another awesome design!

Thank you, now one more :D

dolphin-Linda.gif

Too cool, Lisa!

The log books are mini logs with 10 or a few more dives. Each dive takes up 2 pages. One page for dive info and one page for the dive description with lots of room to stamp. Its great for businesses that want to make themselves look good or for group trips (i.e. SB - Bonaire trip)

Lisa,

The stamps arrived today! They are great! I have some AOW dives with students this weekend. They are all packed in my bag so that we can use them when logging!

Is there a stamp pad that you have found that dries pretty quickly on the log book paper?

Thanks again! I'll watch for more designs and will certainly recommend the stamps to my students that ask!

Ann Marie

My stamp arrived today, it is wonderful. I am headed up to a quarry this morning to test out a wristmount computer I am thinking of buying as a backup and will use the stamp for my buddy (if he even logs his dives....LOL).

I can't wait!

Linda and Ann Marie! glad you like them, thank you and have lots of fun with them!!!

@Linda - a stamp on the forehead or hand will do too :wink:

@ Ann Marie - The log paper is slick and the ink won't "sink in". Get regular dye ink pads, not the kind that's used for embossing (they are more greasy and don't dry at all). I always have little paper sheets available to stick between pages till they're dry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom