(not only) Hawaiian Log Stamps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jcsgt:
Hey, you know, stamps could be a very useful tool at work. Might make report writing a bit less tedious. Can you make them with chalk outlines, guns, knives, handcuffs, etc.? LOL!

Those stamps look great, Lisa, I just wish I were a DM or sent more snail mail to justify the purchase. I'll be thinking, though, of who might appreciate a nice gift. Great idea.
Gifts! What a great idea...Xmas is almost here:(

justleesa:
:D That was the customers text, just added it to my puffer

Becky sent the image of that stamp to me in an email - I thought it was cute too.

All of your drawings are great - the problem would be choosing a favorite.

Well I'm still drawing, so you don't have to choose ust yet :wink:

chepar:
Becky sent the image of that stamp to me in an email - I thought it was cute too.

All of your drawings are great - the problem would be choosing a favorite.

Leesa - it's in my email signature like I told you. I'm not sending them separately. (Don't want to get in trouble . . . . ) :D

Where is Cheryl? that jet-settin' homie is back?

catherine96821:

She's back. We went to the Breeze picnic. The dives were fun. I found a fish I've never seen before (box fish) and can't identify. Cheryl looked at it, too, so I have a witness.

I found two fabulous cowry shells (both empty).

The people and food were great, too.

Anyway, Cheryl has some nice stories to tell of her trip.

(I'll let her talk now . . . . )

sea nmf:
Leesa - it's in my email signature like I told you. I'm not sending them separately. (Don't want to get in trouble . . . . ) :D

And here I was already collecting twigs :wink:

That' ok

catherine96821:

Yes, I'm back and settling nicely into the post-trip/back at work depression.

I'd like to pull myself out of that depression by immediately beginning to plan another trip, but I doubt that would be a good idea, considering that I'm targeting next year to buy a townhouse or condo.

Considering that the home prices have risen about 25-30% in the last year and show no signs of dropping, though - who knows when I'll be able to buy.

Hi Leesa, Those stamps are great. I have been thinking of having a stamp made for my boat for several years. I know what I want but can't draw worth beans. Best I can do is stick men.:lol:

If I send you some pictures and a idea of what I want would you be able to work something up?

Thanks
Charles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom