Not so new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amber

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not new, but I havn't been on in a very long time. I'm back now though and I can't wait to get back into the water! If anyone can think of any important threads or interesting threads that I've missed, point me in the right direction :)

Thanks everyone!

Amber

Amber:
I'm not new, but I havn't been on in a very long time. I'm back now though and I can't wait to get back into the water! If anyone can think of any important threads or interesting threads that I've missed, point me in the right direction

Thanks everyone!

Amber
Designated Reader - Intors forum, please. :bfish: LOt's of changes on SB. You'll just need to look over the forum. :admin:

I joined about a year later than you, but let me welcome you back anyway. I'm an ol' :confined: You still in the machine? When you update your Profile, you'll find that Dive Info is a seperate option now.

So, meet me at the dock, girl! :multi:

hey welcome back!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Welcome back! You'll find more new information around every corner. Lots of new forums on the board too!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Welcome to Scuba Board! It’s a good place to know if you are into diving. I enjoy being here. There have been so many people that have offered advice regarding my dream. I hope your question gets answered too. Take care from Matt. :jump013:

Welcome back from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :wavey:

I'm new to the board just joined in June. The only think I can say to you is that this forum is kind of booming (If I am not wrong). New daily members in the last three months are every day more and more. Not 5-6 new members every day but 15-20. This is really creasy!!

Hey Amber, welcome back!!!!

Welcome back!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom