NOT the way to buy equipment!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found all kinds of amazing things on that website, including what appears to be a Batman commercial dive gear with full face mask and walkie-talkie!

Batman Scuba Gear.JPG

¡¾½ðÁÛDZˮ¡¿SCUBA-MZ300 Ë®·ÎÉÌҵDZˮÉ豸ˮ϶Խ²-ÌÔ±¦Íø

[Name ] SCUBA-MZ300 commercial scuba diving equipment underwater intercom
[Brand] SCUBA
[Model] SCUBA-MZ300
[ ] 40 m maximum depth
[Applicable ] rivers, lakes wave environment , wild waters ;
[ Conditions ] they need to cylinder air compressor . This package is a complete diving equipment , no other accessories can be used.
[ Time] 1 hour maximum supply
[Application] applies to short-term small commercial diving depth , engineering operations, salvage , underwater dredging maintenance.
[ Optional ] Optional accessories walkie-talkie , to achieve the underwater surface communications
[ Introduction ] MZ300 is a classic domestic commercial diving helmet. Specially designed for underwater engineering work . Quality, safe and reliable.
Is widely used in domestic commercial diving and underwater engineering work in the field . You can use the water supply gas machine can also be used
Self-contained gas cylinders , convenient and flexible.
Include the following accessories :
12 liters of domestic aluminum diving cylinders,
Taiwan closed reducers ,
Sinodive semi wetsuit ,
Saekodive 3020 webbed feet ,
10 kg weight ,
30 m signal rope

Who wouldn't want to try this for $3200 US?

I just thought I'd throw it out there... I did purchase a couple items off the site. I will say this, this kit is much better than the crap I first dived with here in China.. that day it was a mask, a tank with no octo, and a weight belt.... my wife and 4 kids were with me... we went down about 6 meters off the floating dock in Dadong Bay in Sanya, scooted across the bottom in 2-3 meter vis, and about 1/2 a mile later, the guy stopped, pointed at his weight belt, dropped it on a pile at the base of a dive buoy, and then motioned for us all to do the same... we all popped up like corks...

now that scares me more than the equipment more....

If you live in China for long enough, you will know that website is like a combination of ebay and Amazon. It is owned by Alibaba. Similar to ebay here, you can find a lot of crap there but there are also a large of amount of reputation sellers selling legit products. It is not different than ebay here. Showing one or a few bad example of that wetsite does NOT do the justice.

I think we should be fair about Made in China items. yeah, there are craps, but there are iDevice, Samsung Galaxy, most if not all computer hardwares .... all are manufactured in China. Every country goes through development phases. US too, is probably a decade of two ahead of China. We should appreciate the manufacturing capability of chinese labor, so that American at least can have very inexpansive but still good quality computers, mobile phones, clothing, .....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom