November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
Spoon - Do I read it right your doing a day trip only but would want a room still?
regarding Nicole and Audrey, if they dive why not! :) Miguel dives right? Im sure Audrey does to (?)

nah il just stay for the day i dont want to spend too much if im arriving after 8pm. nicole hates the sun and will only venture out kung gabi as for audrey she doesnt dive even though miguel is an avid diver.

Spoon:
nah il just stay for the day i dont want to spend too much if im arriving after 8pm. nicole hates the sun and will only venture out kung gabi as for audrey she doesnt dive even though miguel is an avid diver.

and you still want a room right?

Alrighty folks here ya go with 'em wates.. awl wates are per person :)

Overnight Package
Single Occupancy - P2,150
Double Occupancy - P1,550
Includes: Overnight accomodations in fan cooled rooms, 3 consecutive meals

Room rates (no meals)
Single - P1,500
twin - P750

If you arrive the night before an overnight (after 6:00 pm) you just add P375 per pax and includes breakfast.

Buffet meals are priced as follows
Breakfast - P250.00
Lunch - P300.00
Dinner - P350.00
Ala carte - P120 - P250

Boat Charges - As of last weekend boat fees have gone up by about 25% :( due to the increase in fuel prices. Since most wants to do 3 dives we just have to agree where we all want to go and finalize how many folk are going then I can compute more or less how much the boat charge will be

Tanks - P110 per tank and P80 for refill. Refill is when you go out with a tank, come back to the resort get a new tank (not exactly refill the exact tank you brought out) and go back out again. If you go out and bring 2 tanks on the boat, that is charge as 2 tanks.

jonix:
a/c room rates? :D

airconditioning is just an additional P600 per room (that means its P300 per person if there's 2 of you and P200 if there's 3 of you)

Name(s): iris baula and chip arnaldo
Check-in Date: 12 nov 2005
Check-out Date: 12 nov 2005
Room preference: no need for room - day trip only
Meals: (Buffet or ala carte) ala carte for 2 please
SCUBA Equipment requirements: weights only and air tanks (of course)

thanks! :D

Name(s): Paolo
Check-in Date: 12 nov 2005
Check-out Date: 12 nov 2005
Room preference: no need for room - day trip only
Meals: (Buffet or ala carte) diet
SCUBA Equipment requirements: air tank :diver:

Recap ko lang - as of October 7

1. Axua (Jai) - In-charge (tanks, boats, reservations, shakes, beers etc....)
2-3. Ako and Mrs. (Myra) - overnite - arriving Nov. 11; leaving Nov. 12 (2 dives)
4-5. Spoon (Carlo) and Monique - arriving Nov. 12 (3 dives)
6. Jag - wants to come over late evening Nov. 11 (needs a ride to/back - 2-3 dives)
7-8. Chip and Iris - arriving Nov. 12 (3 dives)
9. Matthew - arriving Nov. 12 (3 dives)
10. Jonix and Mrs. (non-diver) - arriving late evening Nov. 11; leaving Nov. 12 (3 dives)
11. Paolov/Voloap - arriving Nov. 12 (3 dives)

possibles -
12. mdwstdvr - Giovanni (pls. pls. let me hold your a620)
13. Pakman

thirteen (13) divers all.

calling the other PPDs :11: !!!!! join na kayo!!!... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom