November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Recap ko lang - as of October 7

1. Axua (Jai) - In-charge (tanks, boats, reservations, shakes, beers etc....)
2-3. Ako and Mrs. (Myra) - overnite - arriving Nov. 11; leaving Nov. 12 (2 dives)
4-5. Spoon (Carlo) and Monique - arriving Nov. 12 (3 dives)
6. Jag - wants to come over late evening Nov. 11 (needs a ride to/back - 2-3 dives)
7-8. Chip and Iris - arriving Nov. 12 (3 dives)
9. Matthew - arriving Nov. 12 (3 dives)
10. Jonix and Mrs. (non-diver) - arriving late evening Nov. 11; leaving Nov. 12 (3 dives)
11. Paolov/Voloap - arriving Nov. 12 (3 dives)

possibles -
12. mdwstdvr - Giovanni (pls. pls. let me hold your a620)
13. Pakman

thirteen (13) divers all.

calling the other PPDs :11: !!!!! join na kayo!!!... :D

sigurado ako (is that right?). I will definitely be there on the 12th, just debating whether I'll stay overnight on the 11th or just do a daytrip. I'll know for sure next week.

I'll let you hold the a620 but not underwater :11: . Not just yet since I can't get a hold of a housing in time for this trip. I'm hoping I can find one over there. Reaaaaally dying to try it underwater.

midwestdvr:
sigurado ako (is that right?). I will definitely be there on the 12th, just debating whether I'll stay overnight on the 11th or just do a daytrip. I'll know for sure next week.

I'll let you hold the a620 but not underwater :11: . Not just yet since I can't get a hold of a housing in time for this trip. I'm hoping I can find one over there. Reaaaaally dying to try it underwater.

i'll ask infomax (megamall) if they have a housing for the 620

No one planning on diving on Sunday? I was thinking of arriving Sat and leaving Sun. I'm not sure I'd want to deal with the Fri night traffic out of Manila. I did the Fri night EDSA crawl for the first time last night :D

midwestdvr:

Gio, let us know if you'll be doing a day trip. Will most likely be convoying from the metro area.

Guys: I have 2 more slots in my car. Leaving San Juan Nov 12 early morning and going back the same day. If you can bear chatting with me and Iris for the duration, give me a PM!

I don't find it a problem bro. Been doin the "friday night departure" routine for a long time. I leave the haus around 7-9pm and arrive in Aquaventure 3 hours after. That is with wiwi and yosi stops at SLEX Petron and Baun Petron near the municipio.

We'd like to have you join us on Saturday for the 2nd SB PPD DOR though.

Hmm, Leaving on Friday would give me extra time to recover from getting lost... :D

hehe thats the spirit bro. But diver dudes seldom get lost, they play it by their noses. Pag amoy maalat na, un na!!! straight ahead!! saka na ang... oops, mali.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom