November Crew

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have our condo reserved for the end of October thru the beginning of Nov, but not the airfare. The prices are sky high from Chicago right now at that time, they are more than 100 more per person than I paid for my Feb/ March trip. I will wait it out a bit.
Just booked Chicago to Coz on United non-stop for 510. Nov 1-8 first time In a while I had to pay big $. Ran out of my 500,000 FF miles on my Feb. trip

Is it time yet? I need the next few weeks to fly by. I'm ready to be diving!!

I was wondering if anyone would start a November thread? I guess I just didn't look back far enough.

I'll be there Nov 14-21, staying at the Suites Colonial. Got my pony vized and everything else should be good to go. Wait, I need to buy new camera batteries. I hate cameras that don't use AAs! Need to decide who to dive with...

We were in Roatan at the end of April and now are going to Cozumel Nov 16th leaving one the 26. We have a condo at El Cantil. This is our first time in Coz
Ken

Girlfriend and I will be at Hotel Cozumel and Resort 8 - 22 Nov.

Well since I originally posted, Delta messed with our flights leaving us stranded overnight on THANKSGIVING in Atlanta. So we got them to fix that by staying an extra day!! We'll now be there 11/19-11/28! Staying at Villa Escondida again, and - of course! - diving with Scuba with Alison!!

As for airfares, we'd been watching them for next March and suddenly they dropped on American to under $470 pp, so we grabbed them. By using a special points deal (that sadly Chase is doing away with) we used 25,000 points each and got the fare down to $130 pp. Glad to have March already booked, but guess we're going to have to find a new points game to work on!!

Zman96: Oct ? - Nov ?

loudives: Nov 1-8

tennjay: Nov 8-15 Villa Blanca

RTee: Nov 8-22 Hotel Cozumel

DandyDon: Nov 14-21 Suites Colonial

Kenr: Nov 16-26 El Cantil

kerrycorcoran: Nov 19 - 28 Cozumel Palace

Diver Kat: Nov 19-28 Villa Escondida

LCTX: Nov 23-29 Hotel Bahia and Aldora

Last edited:
Zman96: Oct ? - Nov ?

loudives: Nov 1-8

tennjay: Nov 8-15 Villa Blanca

RTee: Nov 8-22 Hotel Cozumel

DandyDon: Nov 14-21 Suites Colonial

Kenr: Nov 16-26 El Cantil

kerrycorcoran: Nov 19 - 28 Cozumel Palace

Diver Kat: Nov 19-28 Villa Escondida

LCTX: Nov 23-29 Hotel Bahia and Aldora

Where did you try to book? It shows available at Hotel Cozumel & Resort | Hotel Cozumel & Resort $72/night for single with breakfast, $84/night for single AI.

The upstairs superior rooms at Villa Blanca are great. I didn't look at the standard rooms downstairs. Rates & deals vary a lot, so maybe you got a nice one.

I just checked their web site and there are 1 or 2 nights that aren't open. I'll keep checking. That is where I want to stay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom