Now for something completely different...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seahorse81,

Great to see you again on Sunday! Now you can see why I jumped at Steve’s clinic even though I wasn’t quite ready with my new rig.

I found it quite entertaining to watch all the participants working on their own personal "dive demons” with Steve darting about as the maestro. Herding cats would have to be easier than that. But now that I think about it, pedantic instruction would have been much harder on Steve. :D

It is ‘out of the box’ instruction like this that recharges me and keeps me in the game at 62 years of age. Totally real. When things go bad IRL, you pretty much end up with what was going on this Sunday. :wink:

Book two Dutch ‘disaster days’ next year Steve, I’m in with a vengeance for one day, one spot.

Best!

I would be in for another day, I thought of a bunch of other things I want to play around with.

Funny, I was also thinking another Disaster Day would be worthwhile once I've progressed a bit. Dutch is too far and too expensive, though. Steve, do you ever teach at other locations in this general area of the country?

Steve any updates about a N FL Disaster clinic? :wink:

JUST SENT OUT A NEWSLETTER WITH DATES IN... whoops sorry for shouting!

:rofl3: i probably deserved that

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom