Now, it`s time for me too ;-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey,
You can also buy the Inon Float Arms. They come in different sizes depending on your needs.INON Arm System [Arm]

Good luck!

We are anxiously waiting the Aquatica D7100 also! I've heard it won't be long :) - Scott

My Aquatica housing is on his way for my 7100 ;-) Question: how do you attached your rig to you underwater?

Envoyé depuis mon SM-T310 avec Tapatalk 4

I use two coiled lanyards with a bolt-snap on both ends. When clipped to both D-rings on your bc, you can safely drop your camera if you need your hands free. If you clip both quick connects, it will stay up on your chest and out of the way. (If it is positively buoyant, it will flip over in your face, so you want to make it neutral). One lanyard can break or come loose. Use a belt AND suspenders, as I had to drop to 100 feet after my dive to retrieve my rig when it was suspended by only 1. Thankfully, the vis was really good that day.

I made a leash with two 1" bolt snaps (same as I use for my deco cylinders). Works great.

If you dont mind, could you post pics so it will be easier to understand ;-)

Envoyé depuis mon SM-T310 avec Tapatalk 4

Yes I can, but it'll be a couple days.

Looks pretty sweet!

Here's the lanyard I made for mine. It's 18" if you measure the line only, 27" from end to end including the xl bolt snaps.

Attachments

• lanyard-camera-rig.jpg
    lanyard-camera-rig.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 126
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom