NSW Central Coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pwl:
"no proper wrecks" - i think he means "relatively intact" wrecks, and preferably something you can check out for more than 5 mins on air without deco or drysuits :p

Yes, I'm talking large ships that have more than a couple of rusted engine bolts to mark the location. OK, I'm exagerating, I know, but oyu get my point. I know there are some fair wrecks around, but something like a warship within a couple of hours drive, and a short boat trip out would be nice.

Having said that - thanks for the book tip Colbar I will check it out.

Z..

hey peeps...i just moved to the central coast(forresters beach) and i am looking for dive groups to go diving with. have only done shore/boat dives off terrigal.

Welcome Aboard, Scubapro Freak. You have two local dive clubs on the CC - Brisbane Water Aqualung Club (BWAC) and the Terrigal Underwater Club. Both clubs have a dive boat which are moored in the Haven. BWAC also has a second mooring at Ettalong for diving the North Shore divesites. Not sure who the TUG contact is but the BWAC contact is Arthur Robinson on 43420201.

Back
Top Bottom