Nurse Shark Saved

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, this made national news. I saw it on the Today show this morning. Matt made some stupid comment about "oh that's where my frisbee went". Note, that it was only stupid because I was going to post the same exact thing here earlier in the week.

I've been showing this video at school all week. The kids have been very impressed! :)

Nice job guys!
I had not heard. Way to go Chip!

The diver in the video is carrying a spear gun. Presumably to spear and kill large fish around the wreck, and yet he's proud that he saved the life of...a big fish.

I don't get it, but maybe that's just me.

Give it break. Do you eat seafood? Caught commercially? Any idea how many sharks, turtles, juveniles, dolphin, soft corals etc are wastefully killed so you can eat at Red Lobster or so you can enjoy your tuna melt at the local greasy spoon? Sheesh!

Just in case anybody was wondering what kind of 'Frisbee' was on the shark - it's a toy called an Aerobie. Throw it like a Frisbee. Keep it away from sharks, it's bad for them.

350__1_Small-20Games-20--20Aerobie-20Sprint-20Ring.jpg

DC

Bill O'Reilly just called us "Patriots"..... Pretty cool. CBS Morning Show at 7:00am tomorrow....

Damn, John.

I'm too late to the thread. Hope I catch it in the morning.

Thanks!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom