Nuubie indecision is killing me - coco, banana, west village, infinity.. argh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello all! Thanks for all your input. We've made a decision and it's going to be a DIY thing. A number of factors, but the having to move for one night was a deal breaker for us against Coco. We realize that we're giving up shorediving, but I think I'm ready for an all-boat experience. Given that we're doing a DIY with a condo at Infinity Bay.
Really, really thank you scubaboard for everything. I'll post a detailed TR when we get back. Counting down the days!
-Nuub

West Bay is a nice location. In addition to the on site dive op (which I have not used so I cannot comment), you have lots of dive ops up the beach from you and several restaurants if you want to eat out. Have a great trip!

Hello all! Thanks for all your input. We've made a decision and it's going to be a DIY thing. A number of factors, but the having to move for one night was a deal breaker for us against Coco. We realize that we're giving up shorediving, but I think I'm ready for an all-boat experience. Given that we're doing a DIY with a condo at Infinity Bay.
Really, really thank you scubaboard for everything. I'll post a detailed TR when we get back. Counting down the days!
-Nuub

I like West Bay. You can still use Bananarama dive op. I've really enjoyed diving with them. You can actually shore dive from in front of Infinity Bay (Mandy's Eel Garden) ... south side of the pier. It's a nice, easy shore dive and I've done a night dive there, too.

Have fun!

Carl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom