O-Ring - Have you seen that dog on th DUI site?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Nice weimaraner in a TLS350.... you got bumped.

A coupla bolt snaps and he would make a darn nice stage dog huh? Won't even have that 'wet dog' smell after the dive...

Maybe that is the next step for blind divers? Seeing dive dogs?

I've been teasing my service dog Banjo about diving. What a great suit, but I think Banjo would rather dive wet, and it's just too cold here to do that. :)

http://www.moselle.com/~jamesd/images/bcouch.jpg

Cool stuff. I got a kick out of reading about it. That's one awesome dog.

cool pic.

k

Mo2vation once bubbled...
Nice weimaraner in a TLS350.... you got bumped.
I was only up there for like 2 days...oh well...they actually sent me a really nice DUI Dive Team embroidered t-shirt out of the deal...I was thinking it would be a DUI "DOGS" shirt and I was pleasantly surprised.

Well worth the trouble of e-mailing them a pic. But...to get bumped for a pooch...well I would be lying if I said my ego wasn't crushed :(

O-ring once bubbled...

Well worth the trouble of e-mailing them a pic. But...to get bumped for a pooch...well I would be lying if I said my ego wasn't crushed :(

Yeah it's tough loosing out to a dog, but the dog is quite the spokesdog. People love dogs. :)

Ever watch a war movie? You can kill a thousand solders in a war movie and no one says a word. Kill off the hero's K-9 though and grown men break down and cry.

I've read newspaper and magazine articles after my dog and I have been interviewed. Mostly they talked about my dog. Heck I never even make it into the photos.

Geez, Banjo's been on CBS This Morning. I can't even get broadcast on Vancouver Cable Access. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom