OC1 Run Time Display

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

underdownunder

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am wondering if there is any way that during a dive the OC1 can be configured to display my run time(or elapsed dive time) on the main screen (such as the Atom) without having to press the button to bring it up. It can be a bit of a handfull to check my run time while deploying a deco bag, switching gas etc. All displayed on the main screen while in dive mode would be very handy. Is it possiable?

Last edited:
im currently looking through the manual for the alternate screen option but seems thats only for the surface mode... since many many of the owners of this computer are probably instructors imo, it would be a great software update to have the EDT/dive time on the main screen, switching screens is annoying... (over 100 dives with the oc1) switching from a vt3 (over 500 dives on that one)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom